Healing Touch Level 1
Healing Touch helps you embrace compassion in your work and world. With Healing Touch you can gently, and significantly, impact the body-mind-spirit well being of people in your life and practice. After your first Healing Touch class you will possess a life-changing gift that you can offer over and over again to support health and facilitate the healing process for your patients and loved ones.
WHAT IS HEALING TOUCH?
Healing Touch is a gentle, complementary energy-based approach to health and healing. The goal is to restore harmony and balance to the human energy system through a heart-centered caring relationship and the use of contact/non-contact touch. This can greatly assist the body and mind in its natural ability to heal. Healing Touch is an evidence-based practice that offers continuing education for nurses and massage therapists.
- Utilizes off body or light touch methods that clear congestion, relieves pain, facilitates balance and promotes mind-body-spirit healing
- An international certification program
- A holistic practice that demonstrates Caring Science/Caring Theory (Dr. Jean Watson)
- Research based (www.HealingTouchResearch.com)
- Integrated in over 40 hospitals; Taught in over thirty countries
- Endorsed by American and Canadian Holistic Nurses’ Associations
Add this life-changing gift to your skills to help others as you deepen your personal and professional growth.
THIS CLASS IS FOR YOU: all levels of health practitioners and interested lay people.
Location: Calgary, Springbank
Date: October 21 & 22, 2017
Instructor: Verna L. Besselink, HTCP/I
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Tuition: REGULAR: 475.00
HTPA , CHNA or AHNA: 443.00
REPEAT OR STUDENT: 332.00
EARLY BIRD: 450.00 Prices include Level 1 Notebook
Before April 14th & October 1. 2017