Register now for the Dorothy Wylie Health Leaders Institute in partnership with the Canadian Nurses Association
The Dorothy Wylie Health Leaders Institute is a 5-day residential, inter-professional leadership Institute with a structured virtual follow up that spans several months. The Institute features a variety of highly respected speakers and facilitators.
PURPOSE OF THE INSTITUTE
- Inspire and support health care leaders across sectors and disciplines
- Develop core leadership competencies appropriate to today’s dynamic and complex environment
- Promote integrated person-centred care
- Apply key concepts in real-life situations through experiential learning
- Assess personal leadership competencies and develop individual learning plans